French obstetrician, Michele Odent, noted that oxytocin is released amongst friends sharing a meal together. With this in mind, we have created this rotating, 4-week small group series is for anyone who is looking to connect with other professionals and gain in-depth information on topics such as:
- Self Care and Community Connectedness
- Working with Trauma Survivors (including traumatic births and sexual abuse)
- Peer Review and Birth Processing
- Dinner is included!
Note: To maintain a safe and trusted environment, the group will close after the first week and no new registrants taken for that series.
- This series will begin in February.
- Please register ASAP so that we may start the process of creating our group.
- Cost of this workshop is $90.