CLASSES AND EVENTS
The emphasis of our childbirth classes are preparing families for their options during birth and informed decision-making. In addition to our intensive 1-day Hypnobirthing Birth with Ease class, we also offer several stand-alone classes designed to cover different aspects of childbirth. Group and private classes are offered at Bethesda North Hospital, the Cincinnati Family Enrichment Center in Northside, or Roots Wellness in Mason. Additional workshops and classes are offered on a rotating basis, and include the following topics:
- Birth with Ease – Hypnosis for Labor & Birth
- VBAC: A Class for the Planned Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Family-Centered Cesarean Birth Class
- Private Childbirth Education Class
If you are looking for information on a specific topic, or would like to have a workshop custom-designed for your family or your company, please do not hesitate to email us.
See below for our schedule of upcoming workshops, classes, and events.
Combining positive imagery, hypnosis, affirmations, and relaxed breathing, you’ll learn how to eliminate the fear, tension, and pain of labor, replacing them with confidence, calm, and comfort.
- 1-Day Class offered at Bethesda North Hospital
- Offered on Sundays, every other month
- Voted “Best Childbirth Class in the City”! -City Beat Magazine
In the months leading up to the arrival of your baby, it’s easy to become immersed in educating yourself about the actual birth. However, many parents are caught off guard by the realities of the postpartum weeks and can find themselves feeling confused, exhausted, and overwhelmed.
VBAC: A Class for the Planned Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
This class is currently offered as a private class to our clients geared specifically to women desiring a Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC). Mothers planning a VBAC will find this class to be informative and tailored to their specific circumstances.
The instructor has both personal and professional experience with VBAC and understands the unique challenges that can be present. This class will help bolster your self-confidence and help empower you with the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your family.
For more information or to register click the button belowEmail Us & Sign Up
Family-Centered Cesarean Birth Class
Every birth is a momentous occasion, and the need for a baby to be born surgically does not negate the need for the family to celebrate this wondrous time. Let us show you how!
- Family-Centered Surgical Options
- How to Have Open Communication With Your Doctor Regarding Your Surgical Preferences
- What to Expect During Your Surgical Birth
- Recovery Expectations
- Partner Involvement During Your Cesarean Birth
- Breastfeeding Following a Cesarean Birth
To register for this 2-hour class, visit the Cincinnati Family Enrichment Center.Contact CFEC